Call for abstracts
Venue and Program
The workshop will be held at the Institut Oceanographique de Paris
195, rue Saint-Jacques (Metro station "Luxembourg", see map)
in the center of Paris
(except on Wednesday 9 morning and early afternoon, see below).
Program & social events:
- Monday 7 , 17h30 - 19h30 : Welcome reception, drinks at the top of the Zamansky tower
(great view over Paris !) on the Pierre and Marie Curie University
Jussieu campus (see map).
- Tuesday 8, 9h-12h30 and 14h-18h: Oral sessions.
- Wednesday 9, 9h-12h30 and 14h30-16h45:
Oral sessions at Institut Curie (only 200 m from the Institut Oceanographique,
- Wednesday 9, 17h-19h30 : Poster session at the Institut Oceanographique.
- Thursday 10, 9h-12h30 and 14h-18h: Oral sessions.
- Thursday 10, 19h30: Dinner cruise on the Seine River (included in the registration fee).
The boat leaves at 20:30 (more details and map)
- Friday 11, 9h-12h30 and 14h-18h: Oral sessions.
Link to the Scientific Program (with online abstracts)
Downloadable PDF map displaying workshop locations.
Some potentially useful links: