Call for abstracts
Registration - general information
The workshop fee is 280 euros for all participants who register online before February 7th 2011 (there will be the possibility to register on-site at the workshop; the registration fee will then be of 300 euros). See below for registration instructions.
The registration fee includes morning and afternoon breaks, a welcome reception, the poster session reception, and a dinner cruise.
are available for students and young scientists.
Instructions for online registration
The registration process is a two-step process, starting with a pre-registration.
- To begin, go to the
preregistration page (opens in a new window). Fill the form
with your personal information (sorry, address is asked for twice; just
enter your professional address twice), and select Online Registration
in the "Tarification" drop-down menu.
- Once you have submitted your preregistration, you will have to wait for a validation (this may take up to one or two days) and you receive an email (from "MAW", ie Mars Atmosphere Workshop) stating that your pre-registration has been registered, with a
link to the final registration and payment page.
On the final registration and payment page you will:
- First have to identify yourself (last and first names and email that you provided during the preregistration step).
- You will then need to fill in a couple of forms (only fields with an * are compulsory).
- Once you proceed to payment (by credit card; except for French CNRS employees, see Q&A below), you can add various options to your registration. Check the appropriate box if you wish to bring a guest (50 euros) or two (100 euros) to the dinner cruise. If you would prefer to have theses costs separately invoiced then your guests should register separately (see Q&A below).
- You will then receive an automated mail (from "MAW") informing you that your registration has been confirmed. It seems that this confirmation mail is sometimes followed by a second "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" error message stating that "your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients"; don't worry about that, it is a harmless (but unfortunately yet unresolved) malfunction.
Q&A about the online registration process
Can I bring guest(s) to the dinner cruise?
Yes you can! The sponsored fee is of 50 euros per guest.
- If you wish this fee to be included in your registration, check the appropriate box(es) on the payment and registration form.
- If you would rather have theses costs separately paid and invoiced, or if you just want to decide later (no later than February 7th), you will need to go through the preregistration and registrations steps for each guest. Specify Diner cruise guest only in the "Tarification" drop-down menu at preregistration, and please use a different mail address than the one you have used for your own registration.
Can I pay by bank transfer instead of Credit/Debit Card ?
Despite the claim in the payment page that only French people or organisms may pay by bank transfer, it is actually open to all (but payment by credit/debit card is preferred).
Note that members of French public organizations (CNRS, Universities, and including people for whom the registration is paid for by these organizations) should not pay by credit card, but by transfer (via "bon de commande X-lab").
What is the deadline for online registration ?
Online registration will close on February 6th 2011. Registration through this website will be possible afterwards, but as on-site registration for 300 euros.
Can I register on site ?
Yes, on-site registrations will be possible
at the workshop. The on-site registration fee will be of 300 euros.
What's the meaning of the "image rights" yes/no checkbox in the registration form ?
Don't worry about it; it is out of scope here since we're not filming nor broadcasting the workshop.
Any other queries ?
Contact us: email@example.com